London sea life is the largest aquarium in England, as well as being one of the most important in the world.
There are more than 500 different species, as well as a huge glass tunnel which allows visitors to get up close with the incredible sharks and rays.
The Sea Life aquarum has 15 themed zones divided into three floors and offer visitors a unique immersion in the underwater world.
The different areas of Sea Life are:
- Shark Walk: where you can see the stunning sharks.
- Atlantic Depths: where you can find animals from the deep depths, such as octopus.
- Tidal Reach: full of the animals from British waters.
- Ray Lagoon: home of the spectacular manta rays.
- Dive Discovery: the area with tropical fish.
- Rockpool: the perfect place to learn about the small inhabitants of our seas and oceans.
- Ocean Tunnel: the star attraction, where you can enjoy an incredible experience surrounded by aquatic life.
- Pacific Wreck: also filled with sharks.
- Nemo’s Kingdom: a beautiful coral reef.
- Seadragon Kingdom: one of the aquarium's best exhibits, and where the seahorses live.
- Rainforests of the World: the section filled with the amphibians and reptiles of the Amazon rainforests.
- Thames Walk: an interactive space where you'll learn more about the river running through the British capital.
- Penguin Point: the space filled with penguins.
- Breed Rescue Protect: filled with rescue animals, which also serves as a preservation area.
- Shark Reef Encounter: another place to appreciate the beauty of the sharks.
An unforgettable memory
Without doubt one of the best points to the London aquarium is its impressive glass tunnel. Visitors can wander through, surrounded by some of the most exotic species on the planet.
And the little ones will love the various interactive areas in the aquarium, where they can learn about the importance of caring for marine life.
Por último, el Sea Life de Londres se encuentra en pleno centro de la capital inglesa, por lo que estaréis muy cerca de otras de las principales atracciones turísticas de Londres, como el Big Ben o el London Eye.
Sunday to Friday: 10 am to 3 pm
Saturday: 9:30 am to 7 pm
Adults: £ 30 (US$ 36.90)
Children between 3 and 15 years old: £ 23 (US$ 28.30)
Children under 3 years old: free entry.
Sea Life London Aquarium Tickets £ 27 (US$ 33.20)