London is an expensive city and this is especially apparent when looking for accommodation in the city centre. Although it is sometimes challenging to find a double room in a central hotel for less than £90 a night, if you book several months in advance, it is possible to find affordable prices.
Here there is a list of London prices:
Food and beverages
- Coffee: £3
- A pint: £5 - £6
- Dinner for two in a restaurant: minimum £40 (without wine).
- A single journey on the Tube (zones 1 - 3): £4,50.
- 1-day Travelcard for peak hours (zones 1-2): £12.10
- 2-Day London Pass: £79.
- Taxi from Heathrow Airport to the city centre: between 45 and 85 pounds.
- A night in a hotel in the city centre: minimum £90.