Admire London from a different perspective with your ticket to Up at The O2 - a unique way to get to know the city at 52 metres above ground!
Up at The O2 Ticket
Up at The O2 is one of the best ways to discover London from a completely different perspective. You'll get to climb up The O2 and admire England's capital city from the top of the iconic monument formerly known as the Millenium Dome.
Kitted out in a climbing suit, harnesses and special footwear, you'll be able to climb the domed roof of this iconic building to admire London in all its glory. At 52 metres above ground, you'll get views of emblematic places such as Greenwich, Queen Isabel Olympic Park and Canary Wharf.
Monday to Friday: from 12 pm to 2:30 pm.
Sunday: from 12 pm to 2:30 pm or from 3 pm to 4:30 pm.
In the evening you'll even get to admire London at sunset or lit up at night. What a sight!
After booking, you'll receive an email confirming the time of your activity.
- The minimum height is 1.2m.
- The maximum weight is 21 stone (130kg).
- The maximum waist measurement is 125cm, and the maximum upper thigh measurement is 75cm.
- Children from 8 to 11 years old must be accompanied by at least one adult for every two children, children from 12 to 13 years old must be accompanied by one adult for every four children and children from 14 to 17 years old must be accompanied by one adult for every five children.
- Pregnant women and people with heart problems will not be allowed to participate.
Per personUS$ 43.60
* The price varies based on the chosen date
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations to avoid the spread of Covid-19.
1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Up at The O2 Ticket.
When to book?
You can book up to 2 days before (London local time) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Up at The O2