With your ticket to the Queen's Gallery of Buckingham Palace, you'll see lots of art and valuable pieces from the Royal Collection.
Found on the west side of the grounds of Buckingham Palace, the Queen's Gallery is a permanent exhibition that displays a number of interesting pieces belonging to the Royal Collection, including paintings, garments, tapestries, books, and jewelry. There is something for everyone in this exhibition!
With your ticket to the Queen's Gallery, you'll be able to enjoy the collection at your own speed. You'll discover many curiosities which will be explained in the English audio guide which is included.
Although it's a permanent exhibition, the contents Queen's Gallery is continuously changed to offer new experiences to visitors. In all, it's thought that the Royal Collection is made up of over 1 million pieces.
The activity takes place with an audioguide in English.
Admission to the Queen's Gallery
Audio guide in English
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions
The Queen's Gallery