Exploring London from the water is a unique experience. If you do it onboard the Thamesjet speedboat, we guarantee an adrenaline rush and an unforgettable 50-minute high speed ride with impressive views all year round.
The high-speed jetboat embarks at Westminster Pier. Before the ride starts, you’ll be told about the safety rules and be given waterproof clothing. You can put your belongings in a locker, so they don’t get wet during the ride.
Once you embark, the speedboat will sail down the River Thames at slow speed so you can enjoy the stunning views of London from the water. Thamesjet offers breathtaking panoramic views of London’s main landmarks such as Big Ben, London Eye, The Shard and the Tower of London, among many others.
As the jetboat passes under Tower Bridge, the Thamesjet goes full speed zigzagging, skidding and accelerating down London’s main waterway. A ride full of adrenaline and entertainment until you get to Canary Wharf’s impressive skyline and the speedboat turns back around towards Westminster.
The entertaining music and the skipper’s commentary about London’s attractions will make this an unforgettable experience.
- You are required to wear the lifejacket and waterproof clothing throughout the Thamesjet ride, even though it is an extremely safe experience.
- We encourage you not to travel on the Thamesjet if you suffer from back pain, have epilepsy or have a weak heart.
- The Thamesjet is not suitable for pregnant women.
- For safety reasons, the minimum height is 1.35 meters (53.14 inches).
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
|Adults||Children less than 16 years old|
Children less than 16 years oldUS$ 37.80
50 minute speedboat experience on the River Thames.
Life jacket and waterproof clothing.
Locker with key.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 3 days before (London local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Westminster Pier. Closest Tube station is Westminster Station.