Admire London’s beautifully lit up skyline while you enjoy a luxury four-course dinner on a panoramic cruise down the Thames. This unique experience will most likely be one of your most memorable in London.
The Cruise will sail down the River Thames from Westminster to Greenwich for three hours passing by some of London’s magnificent landmarks such as the London Eye, Millennium Bridge, St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower of London, Tower Bridge or Canary Wharf.
Revel in the panoramic views of the Thames’ side-buildings lit up while you enjoy a delicious four-course meal accompanied by half a bottle of wine per guest. This unique experience is made even more romantic as it includes a live performer singing famous ballads.
Once you have finished dinner, the music changes and the cruise becomes a lively dance floor where you can dance the night away surrounded by the stunning scenery.
The cruise returns to Westminster at 11pm.
The four-course dinner is accompanied by water and half a bottle of wine per person:
- Smoked salmon mousse with mustard and dill centre, king prawns with lemon and mesclun salad.
- Tomato, roast pepper and basil soup.
- Roasted supreme of chicken wrapped in Parma ham with Dauphinoise potato and mushroom with thyme and red wine sauce and seasonal vegetables.
- White, dark and milk chocolate truffle cake with raspberry sauce.
- Tea or coffee.
You can also ask for a vegetarian menu that includes a salad of feta, walnuts, green beans, cherry tomatoes, roast peppers, pumpkin and olives with honey dressing for starter and a lasagna of artichokes, spinach, sauté of mixed mushrooms, goats cheese and seasonal vegetables instead of the roast chicken.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
|Adults||Children under 5 years old|
|Showboat Thames Dinner Cruise||
Showboat Thames Dinner Cruise
Children under 5 years oldFree
* The price varies based on the chosen date
3 hour cruise down the River Thames.
Four course dinner.
Half a bottle of wine per person.
The best views of London lit up.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the same day (4:00 pm local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Westminster Pier (Victoria Embankment), very close to Westminster Tube station