Discover the best views of London on a River Thames sightseeing cruise and enjoy a traditional afternoon tea while you admire the iconic skyline. A truly unforgettable experience!
Afternoon Tea Cruise on the River Thames
Your sightseeing boat trip along the River Thames will depart at 3:30 pm from the Tower Millennium Pier, a dock in the heart of the city centre. The cruise, lasting an hour and a half, will take you on a journey to see London from a new perspective. Admire the British capital's most emblematic buildings, including the Tower of London and the iconic Tower Bridge, and marvel at the striking contrasts of the skyline: sparkling glass skyscrapers standing side by side with historic palaces and monuments.
As you take in the views, you'll be served a delicious afternoon tea, a typical British traditional afternoon meal that includes savoury sandwiches and sweet treats, accompanied by tea or coffee if you prefer. Following your afternoon tea cruise, you'll return to the Tower Pier around 5 pm.
- Barbers Cheddar Ploughman on Granary Bread.
- Free Range Egg and Cress on Soft Grain Bread.
- Oak Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese on Granary Bread.
- Roast Beef and Mustard on Granary Bread.
- Sultana Scone with Cornish Clotted Cream and Strawberry Preserve.
- Selection of Small Pastries.
- Tea, Coffee and a selection of Herbal and Fruit Teas.
Do you have any dietary requirements?
If you are vegetarian or require a gluten-free menu, we will happily accommodate your needs. Additionally, we have an option for those who prefer plain sandwiches: a menu of Roast Ham and Butter; Cucumber and Butter; and Cheddar Cheese and Butter. If you would like any of these options, please indicate which one you require when making your reservation.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Cruise and afternoon tea||
Cruise and afternoon tea
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 28.70
Children under 3 years oldFree
1 hour 30 minutes.
The tour is exclusively in English.
English speaking guide.
Boat trip along the River Thames.
Traditional afternoon tea.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Tower Millennium Pier.